
Okay I love Becky Higgins. Hands down she is my favorite scrapbooker. In my previous post I told you about her new kit for the "picture a day for a whole stinking year" challenge.
The kits are still sold out and maybe will never be back. So she graciously made some of the parts that come in the kit available digitally.
I am still hoping for a kit, but I am really excited to have such cute things to play with.

Go to http://beckyhiggins.com/blog/ and go down to Saturday, January 10th to get the free download. There are cute "week of...." cards and journaling cards that will be fun in any project.

Anyway, here are this weeks pics. I didn't take one today... I meant to take one of all of us snuggled on the bed watching American Idol but got caught up in the moment and forgot....
You have to click on the picture below to see any sort of detail. I use a program called "Macromedia Fireworks" to make the pics blocks.
2 comments:
What was in the bag of crap???
I love your project and will keep checking on you. So cute.
Post a Comment