Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today is the big day.
Darren and I both interview at 3:00 in Cedar City.
I am so nervous I am literally just sick.
But I am also glad to have it over with. I'm tired of being depressed and crying or stressing all the time.

My dad brought Darren and I treats and balloons and caffeine yesterday to wish us good luck The card made me cry. He even remembered a lime. I love my dad.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words/emails of enouragement. They mean so much.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I'm sure you two have nothing to worry about. You are the most awesome supervisor & definitely would be an asset to the new ESD. They are fools if they don't take both of you on at your current positions. I bet you're interview went great. We were sure to point out how great you were to Jon in the meeting today!!

Journey Rocks! said...

With that lime and after the interview, I would almost say that you needed a "tequila" to go with it and not a mere Diet Coca-Cola... Congratulations on the end result of the interview, though! You are awesome!!! :D