So I'm in the bank yesterday getting my new debit card re-pinned (is that a word?) and as I am waiting in line I see a big sign that says,
"GET YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR VISA!!!!"
And my first thought is ... cool...that is really a good idea. It would be like picture ID built into your credit card.
But then I got thinking...
What picture would I put on it?
It's not like moms get their picture taken regularly like the kids do for school. And I have been very good so I have not had any mug shots taken as of late....
And my passport photo is so scary it makes me ashamed to leave the country.
So I was thinking if I DID get my picture on my visa.... I would need to get a picture taken.
And then I thought I should get one of those glamour shots. You know the crazy over-the-top ones where I'd have big Utah hair and actually be wearing makeup and be wearing a leather bustierre. Kind of like the picture that Darren's old high school girlfriend sent us a few years ago in her Christmas card to the family.... :)
And I started laughing to myself imaging the look on each future cashiers face as I hand them my Visa with a picture of crazy slutty 36 year old Sonja pouting on the front. And I start giggling. And then I realize people are looking at me including the bank tellers. One appears to have her finger poised on the panic button. And then I realize I must be laughing out loud. And then I realize that maybe I have been working at home too much and need to get out more.
So if you added your picture to YOUR visa... what would it be???
No comments:
Post a Comment