Friday, May 26, 2017

Reading Goal Update

2016 READING GOAL THAT HAS EXTENDED INTO 2017

Still plugging away at this.... so close... the funny thing is that now I found a list of the top 300 books ever. I have read about 180 of them.... and now I want to read all of THOSE, too. Sigh.....  

Click HERE to read about my reading goal.

The only change from January was that I got Moby Dick read (actually, I listened to it.  Like all 30 HOURS of it.  It was a nice companion to my drive to Panguitch every morning at 6:30 a.m.).  Only 12 more to go!  I am about halfway through Don Quixote and am also reading Watership Down currently.

# 16 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - February 2016

# 18 Memoirs of a Geisha 
March 2016

# 32 The Picture of Dorian Gray January 2016


# 33 Crime and Punishment
 - July 2016

# 41 Dracula - January 2016

# 49 The Lovely Bones - February 2016

# 59 Anna Karenina - January 2016

# 61 Lolita

# 62 Slaughterhouse-Five - June 2016

# 64 Catch-22

# 66 Dune

# 68 Watership Down

# 70 The Stand

# 72 Frankenstein - June 2016

# 73 Great Expectations - January 2017

# 75 The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

# 76 Angela's Ashes

# 77 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - July 2016

# 80 The Bell Jar

# 83 The Color Purple

# 86 The Brothers Karamazov

# 91 Siddhartha - January 2017


# 92 Don Quixote

# 94 A Prayer for Owen Meany - May 2016

# 95 Vampire Academy - January 2017


#96 The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - January 2016


#98 Moby Dick - April 2017

# 104 Interview with the Vampire - January 2017


# 105 Middlesex


No comments: