Tuesday, February 12, 2019

2019 READING GOALS

Image result for vintage book clipart2019 READING GOALS

This year my reading goals are to:

1) FINALLY finish the Goodreads Books to Read Before You Die List (started in 2016 hahaha). I only have 1.5 books left to go:

- THE BROTHERS KARAMAZOV (I read 1/2 of it about 2 years ago... sigh)
- Catch 22

2) FINISH the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge that I started last year ( I have like 30 more to do on this one... yikes)

3) Read the following list of books voted as the "Best of the Best" in their category for 2018 by Goodreads

I chose this challenge as the whole reason why I DO these challenges in the first place is to read things I normally wouldn't. 
                                                           


FICTION          
STILL ME
JOJO MOYES
MYSTERY/THRILLER
THE OUTSIDER  
STEPHEN KING
HISTORICAL FICTION
THE GREAT ALONE
KRISTIN HANNAH
FANTASY
CIRCE
MADELINE MILLER
THE BEST OF THE BEST
THE HATE U GIVE
ANGIE THOMAS
ROMANCE
THE KISS QUOTIENT
HELEN HOANG
SCIENCE FICTION
VENGEFUL
V.E. SCHWAB
HORROR
ELEVATION
STEPHEN KING 
HUMOR
THE LAST BLACK UNICORN
TIFFANY HADDISH
NONFICTION    
IN THE DARK     
MICHELLE MCNAMARA
MEMOIR/AUTOBIOGRAPHY
EDUCATED
TARA WESTOVER
HISTORY/BIOGRAPHY
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR
MAXWELL KING
SCIENCE and TECH
THE RISE and FALL OF THE DINOSAURS
STEVE BRUSATTE
FOOD/COOKBOOKS
HUNGRY FOR MORE
CHRISSY TEIGEN
GRAPHIC NOVELS
HERDING CATS 
SARAH ANDERSEN
POETRY               
THE WITCH DOESN’T BURN IN THIS ONE
AMANDA LOVELACE      
DEBUT AUTHOR               
CHILDREN OF BLOOD and BONE
TOMI ADEYEMI
YA FICTION
LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT
BECKY ALBERTALLI
YA FANTASY
KINGDOM OF ASH          
SARAH MAAS
MIDDLE GRADE
THE BURNING MAZE     
RICK RIORDIAN
PICTURE BOOK
I AM ENOUGH  
GRACY BYERS    

No comments: