Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wow! Where have I been?

It's been forever since I posted.

I had good intentions but never seemed to make time to type.

When the swine flu came out I had this totally inappropriate but hopefully funny blog entry half written on movies about epidemic outbreaks and dying (think "Outbreak", "Twelve Monkey's", "Doomsday", "28 Days Later", and "I am Legend") but never got it done.

I was going to write about my awesome "American Idol" themed Bunko party (think "Seacrest Sandwiches, Dioguardi Dip, Paula Pastries, Simon Cowell Kabobs)

I had planned an entry about my job changes and team changes.

I really wanted to write about our trip to Goblin Valley.

I really don't know what happened.

I've been reading like CRAZY (see bookwormfamily.blogspot.com) for our family book challenge and only have 4 or 5 more books to go to be done. I am so close now that I want to hurry and just wrap it up. Most of my free time has been spent reading.

But anyway, yes I am still alive and will blog again soon. :)

No comments: