Sunday, May 24, 2009

American Idol

YES I am very disappointed that Adam Lambert lost American Idol.

E3 actually cried.

I was pretty upset- I had a hard time getting to sleep.
Silly, I know.

It's not that I don't like Kris. Actually out of the top three I'd be most likely to buy Kris' album than either Danny's or Adam's. HOWEVER I think Adam is by far the better vocalist and much more of an entertainer.

I can't remember any of the songs Kris sang. But there are so many of Adam's that I remember and think WOW every time. I've listened to "Mad World" probably 40 times on the intranet.
E3 and I even painted our fingernails black for the last week of the competition in support of Adam. E1 and Darren were both horrified but by the end of the week I was used to the color and actually kind of liked it.

BUT.... it's done. And that is a good thing. American Idol is the only TV program I watch, and it's been fun but also a pain to dedicate that much time each week to it. I'm glad to get back to whatever it was I did on Tuesday and Wednesday nights before....

Now it's time to find a new obsession. I'm like that.... I focus usually on one obsession at a time and blog about it, surf for articles about it, think about it, talk to everyone I know about it, plan parties around it, etc. Since last year it was Breaking Dawn the book and then Twilight the movie and then American Idol. Now I am guessing I will move to Harry Potter 6 coming out in July. See mugglenet.com for great movie info. :)

5 comments:

TLCbull said...

Today is August 12, 2009. I miss my sister.

TLCbull said...

She's still not here...

TLCbull said...

Where oh were are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I'd found true love, but you met another and puft you were gone!

TLCbull said...

September:
Cousin camp was great! We had fun hanging out with all of you and can't wait to do it again! Love you!!!!!!

TLCbull said...

just checking....