Friday, April 11, 2014

20th Anniversary trip - Day ELEVEN

     We had a sea-day after Curacao, and boy did we need it.  I don't think anyone got up in time for breakfast! We worked on homework for a while before giving up and heading outside.  It was another beautiful day at sea. The only time it rained our entire trip was for a few minutes in Miami. The seas were very calm.  It is so easy to forget you are on a ship... until you walk by a window and do a double take because there is water outside!

 

 
Darren and Nathan played baseball and ping pong and hit golf balls.  We watched the culinary staff do an ice-sculpture. The girls took a few classes. Nathan played in a ping-pong tournament.
I bet you can guess what I did all day?
Yep.... I read and I slept. The girls joined me for a frozen drink in the afternoon.

FUN TIMES WITH MY FAMILY.
So grateful! 
Our only sadness was that Emily was not with us.








No comments: