Monday, April 7, 2014

20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP - DAYS 6 and 7

I realized I never finished posting the pictures from our trip.....  

Thursday and Friday were spent at sea, as we traveled all the way from Miami to South America.
The weather was stunningly beautiful. 
Grandpa got out his GPS unit and helped identify the land masses we were sailing by. I had not realized just how BIG Cuba is.
We spent time on deck, playing basketball and swimming.
We took walks on the jogging track.
We played game shows and participated in different activities around the ship.
We played board games in the ship library (and finished up some homework, too).
We celebrated Darren's birthday (happy 45!)
The kids quickly found the ice-cream bar and pizza station.
We settled into our routine of playing all day and then meeting up again for dinner and then the show afterwards.
I love ship life, sometimes even more than going to shore.  Life is just so much EASIER.

Basketball in flip-flops? No problem



Grandma and Grandpa Taylor

Elizabeth, Nathan, Elissa

Our first "formal" night


Happy 45th birthday Darren!
 
Playing "HORSE"

Pre-breakfast stroll

Playing "Ticket to Ride"

Riding the glass elevator

Having someone make up your bed every day is AWESOME. Having someone put a darling towel elephant on it is even more awesome...

Darren and I celebrated our anniversary with SUSHI. YUM.

No comments: