Friday, March 27, 2009

For work I've had to occasionally do time studies showing how I spend my day. It is pretty boring.
Today is Friday... so lucky for me NO WORK. But in the tradition of time studies, here is how I spent my day.

30 minutes walking. 2 minutes running. Slowly. (WHY WHY WHY did I ever quit???)
30 minutes at the tanning bed
45 minutes getting a hair cut
30 minutes arguing with Darren on whether E2 really needs a mouse (SHE DOESN'T)
2 1/2 hours napping (I LOVE FRIDAYS)
30 minutes craving Diet Coke
2 hours holding Achievement Days
2 hours watching "Twilight" with E2 and surfing/blogging (I'm all about multi-tasking)
2 hours cleaning
2 hours reading ("The Diamond of Darkwood" by Jeanne DuPrau)
1.75 hours doing the weekly shopping (I HATE SHOPPING)

2 comments:

ashes said...

E2 totally needs a mouse!! (Or rat) She can train it to do really cool things!! Like pole dance... I trained a rat to do that once. It was funny!

The SHEFFER clan said...

Okay now that is just disturbing. I personally don't think ANYTHING should be pole dancing.... let alone a RAT!