Monday, March 30, 2009

I LOVE MY TEAM


You know the saying that you don't know what you got until it's gone (actually that's in an Air Supply song, too but that makes me sound really old).....


I may not have my team anymore in a few weeks, depending on how this reorganization goes.


Realistically if I get my supervisor job again, I would likely be supervising some of them still. But maybe not. And if I don't get my supervisor job, I will likely be on a team with at least some of them. But maybe not. You just never know.


I know we will remain close but it's hard to see something that works so well and that brings me such satisfaction possibly end. I really really love these people. We are a family of fourteen. Here a few pics of a few of them taken at staff meeting last week...


Mary and Char


Cindy, Ryan, Diane, and Kim